Thank you The Broke and the Bookish for organizing the fun Top Ten Tuesday and for the meme!
Here’s this week’s topic
October 6th Topic ~ Top 10 Bookish Things I Want to Quit
1. Stop screaming and getting stomping mad when I drop my books or bend the pages.
2. Wish I could stop reading in the bath, but this will probably never happen since it is my favorite place to read. This is a problem though and I need to quit it. When you get your fingers wet and get page ripples or drop your book in the water and that has happened, then you really cry.
3. I need to stop starting a book and then feeling obligated to finish it. This causes me to not read anything sometimes if I am not enjoying the read for days.
4. Reading an amazing book and then dreading reading anything after it. I guess I need to quit the procrastination and just find a book as amazing as the last one I read. They have to be out there.
5. I need to stop comparing the books to the movie and TV adaptations. They never are going to be as good as the book so I need to remember that going in.
6. I need to quit waiting to read a series until it is almost complete. This causes me to become behind everyone else and I am never catching up. Seriously, book nerd problems.
7. I need to quit buying every book I see, but they are all so pretty. They look so good on my shelves and I will eventually read them all.
8. I wish I could quit stalking for the next book or series from my favorite authors.
9. I want to quit needing to nag for advanced reader copies of books, but darn-it they are so hard to get.
10. I want to quit allowing a day to go by without doing anything but reading. If the book is that good, I can’t stop and I just keep telling myself just one more page and then the day has slipped by. No food, no water, nothing. Book nerd problems!