Yay welcome to day 1 of our Top 10 of 2017 event! We’re so happy that you all are participating with us! 2017 I had ups and downs with my reading months. I set a goal of 100 books and I am almost there.
So today’s topic is Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2017, just a book you’ve read in 2017). As most of you know I read both Young Adult and Adult books. I found it so hard to narrow it down but my eclectic reading helps keep me interested in books and not bored. I will also be participating in the Instagram challenge as well so make sure to check out my photos and recommendations there as well. @awaytogreatread
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, , Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Two Chicks on Books and the lovely ladies at Seeing Double In Neverland! ! And check out Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales Instagram she will be running the giveaway for that component. Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists!
I found it hard to combine and compare the 2 genres for my lists, so I created a list for each with a few honorable mentions. I hope you enjoy the recommendations and love expanding into your reading like me.
Here is my Top 10 List in NO SPECIFIC ORDER!
1) One is a Promise (Tangled Lies, #1) , Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies, #2) , Three is a War (Tangled Lies, #3) by Pam Godwin
2) Beautiful Lawman (Devil’s Rock, #4) by Sophie Jordan
3) Ride Wild (Raven Riders, #3) by Laura Kaye
4) When I Need You (Need You, #4) by Lorelei James
5) Make Me by Beth Kery
6) Devil’s Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3) by J.R. Ward
7) Corrupt (Devil’s Night, #1) by Penelope Douglas
8) Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1) by Nalini Singh
9) Illegal Contact (The Barons, #1) by Santino Hassell
10) Most of All You by Mia Sheridan
Wicked Grind (Stark World, #1) by J. Kenner
Demand (Careless Whispers, #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
1) Shimmer and Burn (Shimmer and Burn, #1) by Mary Taranta
2) Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms, #1) & Ever the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms #2) by Erin Summerill
3) Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1) by Jodi Meadows
4) Roar (Stormheart, #1) by Cora Carmack
5) The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo
6) Ally (Nemesis #2) by Anna Banks
7) The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
8) Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
9) An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
10) Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas
Seeker (Riders, #2) by Veronica Rossi
Empress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1) by Rhoda Belleza
Did you read any of these books and what ones made your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! Stop by my co-hosts blogs & you’ll find a giveaway featured on one each day!