Thank you for stopping by for day 3 of our Top 10 of 2017 event! We’re so happy that you all are participating with us!
Today’s topic is Best ________ Of 2017 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Diverse Books, Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2017).
We decided to go with Diverse Reads since we have read some amazing ones this year. I will also be participating in the Instagram challenge as well so make sure to check out my photos and recommendations there as well. @awaytogreatread
And make sure to stop by my co-hosts sites Fiktshun, , Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Two Chicks on Books and the lovely ladies at Seeing Double In Neverland! ! And check out Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales Instagram she will be running the giveaway for that component. Oh and make sure to sign up with the linky to share your lists!
Top 10 Best Diverse Reads of 2017
We decided to go with Diverse Reads. Both Allison & I are always striving to broaden ourselves and realize that we don’t understand or know everything. Books are just a small way to try to understand the diverse world around you. We hope that our recommendations are some that you too have enjoyed or will decide to pick up and read also!
Top 10 List in NO SPECIFIC ORDER!
1) The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
2) Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
3) Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1) by Jodi Meadows
4) The Last to Let Go by Amber Smith
5) Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
6) Dear Martin by Nic Stone
7) The Impossible Vastness of Us by Samantha Young
8) Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster
9) The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen, #2) by Sarah Fine
10) What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard
1) Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
2) When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
3) Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1) by Julie C. Dao
4) I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
5) Warcross by Marie Lu
6) Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones
7) Girl Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
8) The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
9) Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
10) The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
What category did you pick for today? Have you read any of these books and what ones made your list? Fill out the linky and let me know! Stop by my co-hosts blogs & you’ll find a giveaway featured on one each day!